Our Farm & Lavender Market is open June and July every Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 - 5. You can find Lockwood Lavender Farm products in these retail locations. Like us on Facebook and receive up to date information on what's happening on the farm. You can find more information about the 2017 Finger Lakes Lavender Festival. We do not sell Plants.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Spa Day at Carol Watson Greenhouse

I have to admit that I have had enough of winter.  Putting on boots, mittens, a scarf and a heavy jacket every time I have to go down to the barn to check on new arrivals is starting to get old.  So when Carol Watson from Carol Watson Greenhouse in Lafayette, NY invited me again this year to her Spa Day on Sunday I was  there a hour early to set up.  I love to visit her greenhouse this time of year just to smell and see the beautiful color of all the flowers.  Enjoy!
  






  
 





Spring has to be around the corner!

1 comment:

Sharon Alama Art said...

I was there too with my paper jewelry.
Great photos! It's a lovely place.
I remember those oranges...tried very hard
not to pick one ;)

Sharon Alama

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Explore Skaneateles