Our lavender market is now open on Saturday's and Sunday's from 9 - 3pm offering our lavender and honey products.
New tables for the festival in the process of being painted.
For the longest time I have wanted to be a Master Gardener. And after 6 months of classes studying
- Beneficial and harmful insects
- Plant diseases
- Integrated pest management (IPM)
- Wildlife management
- Water conservation
- And much, much more
- Answering horticultural inquiries on the telephone
- Researching and answering letters
- Writing articles about gardening
- Setting up demonstration projects in public places
- School gardens
- Community improvement projects
- Historic garden restoration
- Horticultural therapy
- Organizing plant sales and public events
- County fair informational booths
- Providing advice to customers at garden centers
- Increasing awareness of integrated pest management, water quality conservation and other environmental issues. I look forward to using this information to help my community and educate our visitors at the farm.
On Wednesday we welcomed Innkeeper's from the Finger Lakes and Central New York area to visit our farm. Although it was a 94 degree day everyone enjoy the tour, lavender tea and sweet delights.