Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Tribute to Creekside Books & Coffee



After 5 wonderful years working at Creekside Books & Coffee I will be leaving to start a new chapter in my life. I have worked for over 20 years in the publishing business in one way or another and have loved every minute. When I married my husband over 6 years ago I had no idea the community of Skaneateles would welcome me with open arms. With that in mind here are my memories of the wonderful staff and customers that makes Creekside the heart of the village.

My focus will now be on expanding our lavender business. We are so excited with all the changes that are taking place this year. New landscaping, market stand, drying barn and a planting of over 400 lavender plants will just add to the experience of being on the farm. And this year we will be open on Saturday's and Sunday's starting the end of June from 9:00 - 2:00. Our 3rd annual Finger Lakes Lavender Festival will be July 10th & 11th. For more information check out Finger Lakes Lavender Festival.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Explore Skaneateles